At Free Association, our tight-knit team of makers collaborate closely with our clients, embedding on-site at times for seamless teamwork. We need a Creative Services Producer who can act as a liaison between departments in order to coordinate the flow of creative deliverables between the various parties at our IoT home automation partner based in the Bay Area.
- Self-starter with a strong sense of responsibility, accountability, and responsiveness.
- Organized, self-directed, able to prioritize, multitask, and execute efficiently.
- Adaptable and comfortable in a dynamic environment, able to maintain a sense of zen when directives are shifting and share that calm with all around you.
- You are inclined to fix process where you see inefficiencies.
- You understand that creative teams often work in a world that is not black and white and you can navigate those grey areas. Managing creative is both an art and a science and you believe you speak the language of both fluently!
We’d Like To See Someone Who Has
- A minimum of five to eight years of relevant experience, preferably in the creative/marketing industry or related professional services environment
- Experience managing multiple projects and adhering to deadlines in a fast-paced, dynamic, and results oriented environment
What You’ll Do Once You’re Here
- Coordinate the flow of creative deliverables between departments, holding business partners accountable to channel processes to ensure an efficient, high quality, and on-time execution.
- Manage the resourcing of incoming workflow (design/marketing copy) with creative leads and producers across all marketing channels and delegate tasks and assignments to team members based on deliverables and resource availability.
- Generate and manage schedules for creative deliverables across marketing channels and enforce schedule deadlines.
- Monitor project progress to ensure resources assigned projects have tools and information required to execute on deliverables according to schedule.
- Ensure appropriate approvals are obtained for all copy deliverables and apprise stakeholders of scope and schedule changes, as necessary.
- Manage and report on the day-to-day resource management requests, tracking availability of all team members.
- Identify needs and resolve resourcing issues, in partnership with producers and appropriate discipline leads.
- Maintain a bird's eye view of current and upcoming projects and business activities as they relate to resourcing.
- Lead weekly to daily resource meetings maintaining resourcing forecast spreadsheets based on input from weekly meetings and producer’s input.
- Own communication around shifting priorities with key partners to ensure positive workflow, escalating exceptions and issues to producers as needed
- Support preparation for creative reviews as needed
- Partner with producers and creative leads to enhance and formalize standard operating procedures