Free Association (FA) is a digital product design agency that positions at the intersection of user experience, brand, and business transformation. We partner with some of the brightest companies in the world including Google, Nest, eBay, Equinox, Toyota, and Tory Burch. Our talented team of makers collaborates closely with our client partners to deliver digital products and experiences.
FA is seeking an exceptional Director of Talent to help build a talent pool, elevate the employee experience, and support our employee development programs. This role is integral to helping shape, implement, and scale processes in our continual effort to provide a world-class employee experience.
What You’ll Do Once You’re Here
- Own the full recruiting cycle.
- Develop strategies to identify, screen, and enlist top talent. Build relationships within FA’s existing network and external talent partners.
- Help position FA as an employer-of-choice in the design community.
- Evolve key people programs including onboarding, employee relations, policy development, and team development.
- Help deliver a world class employee experience.
- Advocate for a culture of real-time feedback.
- Audit existing policies and ensure HR compliance across the board.
- Develop intuitive and scalable HR systems that support organizational development.
- Work intimately with company leadership and drive impact from day one.
We’d like to See Someone Who Has
- 7+ years in a recruiting, HR, or operations role. Agency experience a big plus
- Experience building, growing and managing an ongoing candidate pipeline
- Experience implementing people programs including onboarding, employee relations, professional development, and HR compliance
- A proven ability to design clear processes; strong project and change management skills to drive implementation
- Strong relationship building and stakeholder management skills; an ability to influence culture in a design-focused environment
- Technical curiosity and experience with various HR systems, products and services
- A systematic, strategic thinker
- A self-starter who takes initiative; you like to roll up your sleeves and pound the pavement, but also feel comfortable delegating work and managing others
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills; you communicate thoughtfully, in a compelling and authentic way
- Proven ability to deal with ambiguity in a rapidly changing business environment, resolve problems and offer impacting solutions
- Passion for the creative process and interests in design, technology, new product development and the visual arts a huge plus
How To Apply
If you're interested in learning more, drop us a line at email@example.com with your resume and/or Linked-In profile. We’re looking forward to getting to know you.
We believe in a diverse workforce and are an equal opportunity employer. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply! Sorry, but we don't offer Visa sponsorships at this time.