At Free Association, our tight-knit team of makers collaborates closely with our clients, embedding on-site at times for seamless teamwork. In this type of ambitious environment, we need an exceptional email designer for our IoT home automation partner - a systems-thinker can who push the limits of the platform.
- Thoughtful, systematic thinker who is passionate about crafting beautiful, engaging, and modern emails
- Have a strong brand-led design sensibility
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure with careful attention to detail
- Enthusiasm for collaboration across disciplines
- Proficiency with design in Sketch and Adobe photoshop
- Bonus: Experience with creating prototypes and motion design tools like Principle, Framer, AE, or Quartz / Origami
We’d Like To See Someone Who Has
- Knowledge of or interest in learning about email marketing design
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with interactive design systems
- 4 + years of experience with relevant consumer brands, agencies, studios and/or startup
- Bonus: Experience optimizing email to drive revenue and engagement.
What you’ll do once you’re here
- Work daily with email, copy and tech teams to design planned emails for a large, global eCommerce platform.
- Create sketches, wireframes, and final visual designs, and see these concepts all the way through execution
- Build relationships, understand client vision/direction for email and present designs and concepts — clearly and concisely express themselves and explain their ideas
- Make recommendations to improve and optimize email design and execution using using contemporary best
- Understand brand assets and think creative for how they can be used for visually compelling email concepts
- Build and maintain email templates and and email design system to ensure consistency and efficiency of the email program
About Free Association
We explore big ideas and define strong value propositions, relentlessly iterating through insight, ingenuity and craft to build products people love to use. Since we're not an ad agency, we maintain a flat organizational structure. We work in very small teams where all teammates get involved in the design process and interact directly with clients.
Benefits & Perks
- Full benefits including medical, dental and vision
- 401k matching
- 3 weeks + 10 holidays off
- Stocked fridge with goodies
- Incentives for development
How To Apply
If you're interested in learning more, drop us a line at email@example.com with your resume and a link to your portfolio. We’re looking forward to hearing from you.
We believe in a diverse workforce and are an equal opportunity employer. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply! Sorry, but we don't offer Visa sponsorships at this time.