At Free Association, our tight-knit team of makers collaborates closely with our clients, embedding on-site at times for seamless teamwork. We need a producer who can navigate this type of partnership with our IoT home automation partner based in the Bay Area. Someone who sees the opportunities in holistic marketing and can become one with internal teams. Someone who can align with our partners’ business goals and strategies, helping to expose high-value opportunities, setting priorities and building bridges of communication across teams.
- Savvy with media and messaging and have integrity to build trusted, collaborative relationships
- Experience in a design, advertising or creative services agency or product channel marketing
- Deep understanding of client communication, understanding and management of scope and killer prioritization skills
- Proud of your stellar diplomacy skills and your ability to lead through influence and to build consensus through persuasion
We’d Like To See Someone Who Has
- Strength to build bridges and balance needs and priorities across design, content and production and Brand, Product Marketing, Localization and Print Production teams
- Understanding of 3D design, production costs and timelines for a variety of mediums and channels with an emphasis on in-store executions
- Abilities to establish a clear roadmap for success by defining unmet customer needs and uncovering new forms of value
We’d Also Love If You’re
- An enthusiastic and energetic person that gets others excited and onboard with a vision
- A practitioner with personal philosophy on the key success factors for process design and project management
- A member of a strong, vibrant creative network (design, copy, production)
What You’ll Do Once You’re Here
- Communicate, communicate, communicate
- Own the information and communication with partners around project details and timelines, while advocating for the creative vision
- Build relationships in the creative community for talented freelancers in video production, typography, illustration, infographics, 3D, etc.
- Manage outside vendor relationships, contracts and deliverables
- Partner with our Channel Lead to sustain creative standards that are on-brand and exhibit our aesthetic quality
About Free Association
We explore big ideas and define strong value propositions, relentlessly iterating through insight, ingenuity and craft to build products people love to use. Since we're not an ad agency, we maintain a flat organizational structure. We work in very small teams where all teammates get involved in the design process and interact directly with clients.
Benefits & Perks
- Full benefits including medical, dental and vision
- 401k matching
- 3 weeks + 10 holidays off
- Stocked fridge with goodies
- Incentives for development
- Fun team excursions & cultural activities
How To Apply
If you're interested in learning more, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a link to your portfolio. We’re looking forward to hearing from you.
We believe in a diverse workforce and are an equal opportunity employer. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply! Sorry, but we don't offer Visa sponsorships at this time.