We're looking for a full-time or freelance product designer to collaborate with our team in Brooklyn, New York. In this role, you will work closely with other designers, engineers and strategists to bring a variety of screen-based projects to life.
What We’re Looking For
You’re a thoughtful, systematic thinker who is passionate about championing user-centric design and modern best practices. You're skilled at crafting crisp interfaces and intelligent design systems, and have a strong brand-led design sensibility. You have a keen intuitive sense but think in terms of hypotheses, tests and data to help inform your decision making.
A few specifics we'd like to see:
- 4+ years of experience with an agency, studio or startup
- Senior-level experience designing web products, mobile apps, and responsive content platforms
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Enthusiasm for collaboration across disciplines
- An exceptional portfolio of relevant work samples, design artifacts and rationale for decision-making
- Experience creating low-fidelity prototypes
- Bonus: Experience with creating high-fidelity prototypes and motion design tools like AE, Principle, Framer or Quartz / Origami
About Free Association
We're a digital product design agency based in DUMBO Brooklyn. We’re helping some of the world's most innovative companies envision and deliver a new wave of digital products that fuse utility, value and craft. We work across diverse industries, tackling complex design challenges for clients like Google, Nest, PayPal, eBay, Lutron, Equinox, MTV, Toyota, Wyndham Hotels, Marriott and Victoria's Secret.
Benefits & Perks
- Full benefits including medical, dental and vision
- 401k matching
- 3 weeks + 10 holidays off
- Stocked fridge with goodies
- Incentives for development
- Fun team excursions & cultural activities
How To Apply
If you're interested in learning more, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a link to your portfolio. We’re looking forward to hearing from you.
We believe in a diverse workforce and are an equal opportunity employer. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply! Sorry, but we don't offer Visa sponsorships at this time.