We’re looking for a full-time product manager to join our team in Brooklyn. This is a creative, multidisciplinary role that incorporates aspects of user experience design, management, and strategy.
You’re a strategic, systematic leader who is passionate about crafting extraordinary products and user experiences. You’re eager to work closely with designers and engineers to envision, design, and realize innovative digital products. You quite often find yourself dreaming up new product ideas and features.
We’d like to see someone who has:
- Sharp design-thinking skills
- Experience managing digital products in a fast-paced, project-based environment
- Strong leadership, communication and problem solving skills
- The ability to conduct workshops and interface with clients
- Expertise in managing to a budget and schedule
- A cool demeanor and strong work ethic
- A tendency to geek on business and digital strategy
We'd also love if you're:
- Well-versed in principles of agile and lean
- Experienced in scoping and costing new projects
- Accustomed to working with Sketch, Adobe CC, and other prototyping tools
- An understanding of common mobile development frameworks
We're a boutique design consultancy focused on designing beautiful, useful products for mobile and web. Since we're not an ad agency, we maintain a flat organizational structure. We work in very small teams where all teammates get involved in the design process and interact directly with clients.
About Free Association
We explore big ideas and define strong value propositions, relentlessly iterating through insight, ingenuity, and craft to build products people love to use. Since we're not an ad agency, we maintain a flat organizational structure. We work in very small teams where all teammates get involved in the design process and interact directly with clients.
Benefits & Perks
- Full benefits including medical, dental and vision
- 401k matching
- 3 weeks + 10 holidays off
- Stocked fridge with goodies
- Incentives for development
- Fun team excursions & cultural activities
How To Apply
If you're interested in learning more, drop us a line at email@example.com with your resume and a link to your portfolio. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
We believe in a diverse workforce and are an equal opportunity employer. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply! Sorry, but we don't offer Visa sponsorships at this time.