We’re looking for an Art Director who has experience developing highly-visible brand campaigns and collateral to shape various initiatives across retail, POS, and packaging. In this ambitious environment, we need a conceptual and strategic thinker who can contribute to the entire creative process from briefing through to production and who understands the balance between brand, product and consumer. The ideal candidate can collaborate onsite with our creative marketing team in San Francisco, CA.
- You’ve led countless photo and video shoots, ideally for tech and/or lifestyle products
- You’re experienced in establishing narratives through imagery, both static and moving
- You understand the photographic and retouching process, and are used to contributing detailed input throughout different phases production
- You have a portfolio of relevant work samples that demonstrates the following:
- Conceptual thinking
- Strong visual design skills
- An understanding of leading creative trends in product/lifestyle brands
- An ability to interpret creative direction
- Develop and/or contribute to Creative Briefs
- Art direct photo shoots for product and lifestyle
- Have an innate familiarity with imagery guidelines - and be able to pair the right photographers for a wide range of shoots
- Use your understanding of brand to pull creative references from a broad range of sources
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop original design concepts seen through to execution
- Prepare presentations and participate in all necessary meetings, briefings and presentations
- Stay up-to-date on the competitive landscape
About Free Association
We build wisdom through experimentation and invent better ways of doing things. We work in product and marketing teams where all teammates get involved in the design process and interact directly with clients.
Benefits & Perks
- Full benefits including medical, dental and vision
- 401k matching
- 4+ weeks PTO
- Regular open studio talks and design summits
- Annual learning stipend
- Parental leave
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Flexible spending account
- Fun team excursions & cultural activities
- Subsidized transport (when applicable)
- Stocked fridge with goodies
How To Apply
If you're interested in learning more, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a link to your portfolio. We're looking forward to hearing from you.
We believe in a diverse workforce and are an equal opportunity employer. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply! Sorry, but we don't offer Visa sponsorships at this time.