We are looking for a creative editor who can ensure consistency in tone, voice, and grammar across consumer-facing writing for our client, a leading technology brand. This includes writing and editing copy for packaging, websites, channel marketing, advertising, videos, emails, and white papers. The ideal candidate can collaborate onsite with our creative marketing team in Boulder, CO.
- You make sure every word written is a good one.
- You are systematic and can ensure accuracy and uniformity in style and grammar.
- You are experienced working across mediums including print, video, web, and retail.
- You are comfortable enforcing style guidelines, overseeing implementation of creative copy in final assets, and reviewing projects at all stages.
- You enjoy working closely with writers, designers, producers, legal, and localization to ensure that all writing is clear, accurate, and thoughtful.
- You love to organize information and help keep others organized – especially when things change at the last minute.
- You are able to work efficiently with careful attention to detail.
What We're Looking For
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3+ years of experience editing for a corporate marketing department, publication, or ad agency.
- Strong communication, problem solving and project management skills.
- You will assist in proofreading and editing marketing copy for a range of hardware products, supporting campaigns and major releases.
- You will internalize and enforce the brand's copy style guide, and be an authority on grammar and style conventions across disciplines.
- You will manage the accurate implementation of copy from copy decks onto final assets, including creating and maintaining copy decks, and reviewing layouts, mechanicals, and proofs.
About Free Association
We build wisdom through experimentation and invent better ways of doing things. We work in product and marketing teams where all teammates get involved in the design process and interact directly with clients.
Benefits & Perks
- Full benefits including medical, dental and vision
- 401k matching
- 4+ weeks PTO
- Regular open studio talks and design summits
- Annual learning stipend
- Parental leave
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Flexible spending account
- Fun team excursions & cultural activities
- Subsidized transport (when applicable)
- Stocked fridge with goodies
How To Apply
If you're interested in learning more, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a link to your portfolio. We're looking forward to hearing from you.
We believe in a diverse workforce and are an equal opportunity employer. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply! Sorry, but we don't offer Visa sponsorships at this time.