We’re looking for a Content Producer who has an eye for great creative work, talent, and the ability to deliver and launch initiatives on time, on budget, and on strategy. This role supports a creative team that designs product and program identities, builds marketing campaigns, creates product launch assets, and develops collateral for internal and external events. The ideal individual is a multi-faceted team player who is an innovative problem-solver and project manager. Candidates must demonstrate a proven ability to inspire and motivate a team delivering world-class creative work. The ideal candidate can collaborate onsite with our creative marketing team in San Francisco, CA.
- Self-starter with a strong sense of responsibility, accountability, and responsiveness
- Organized, self-directed, able to prioritize, multitask, and execute efficiently
- Adaptable and comfortable in a dynamic environment, able to maintain a sense of zen when directives are shifting and share that calm with all around you
- You understand that creative teams often work in a world that is not black and white and you can navigate those grey areas. Managing creative is both an art and a science and you believe you speak the language of both fluently
- Experience in the creative/marketing industry or related professional services environment
- Experience managing multiple projects and adhering to deadlines in a fast-paced, dynamic, and results oriented environment
- Ability to implement process for and organize a high volume of assets and asset formats across all stages of creation
- Ability to navigate and liaise with various departments across creative and operations
- Coordinate creative briefing process for product launch screen/UI requirements
- Generate and manage schedules for content deliverables across marketing and enforce schedule deadlines
- Implement and maintain a structured library of content
- Ensure appropriate approvals are obtained for all deliverables
- Liaise with teams for trafficking of content
- Identify needs and resolve issues, in partnership with appropriate discipline leads
About Free Association
We build wisdom through experimentation and invent better ways of doing things. We work in product and marketing teams where all teammates get involved in the design process and interact directly with clients.
Benefits & Perks
- Full benefits including medical, dental and vision
- 401k matching
- 4+ weeks PTO
- Regular open studio talks and design summits
- Annual learning stipend
- Parental leave
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Flexible spending account
- Fun team excursions & cultural activities
- Subsidized transport (when applicable)
- Stocked fridge with goodies
How To Apply
If you're interested in learning more, drop us a line at email@example.com with your resume and a link to your portfolio. We're looking forward to hearing from you.
We believe in a diverse workforce and are an equal opportunity employer. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply! Sorry, but we don't offer Visa sponsorships at this time.